Nice game of deductive reasoning, I'm enjoying it! However I'm still on the first case (Mr. Humphry). The answer must be right in front of me but I can't figure it out. Any hints?
Deduction is a point and click game you are detective Phillips and you must solve the mystery of the deaths of George Humphry ,William Johnson, Jack Turnball, Robert Stevens, John Adams, James Baxter,Dorothy Williams,Kevin Harrison and Flora Dunsworth . Go through the houses searching for clues and talking to the witnesses. Once you've think you know who done it and why click the police shield make your theory and click the handcuff icon to make the arrest.
Mouse click or Space to move through dialogues
M - turn off music
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 9th Case Added To DeductionApr 08, 2019
- 8th Case Added To DeductionJan 03, 2019
- Update In Time For ChristmasDec 05, 2018
- 6th Case Added To DeductionNov 19, 2018
- Deduction get's 5th caseNov 01, 2018
- Fourth Case Added To DeductionFeb 15, 2018
- Deduction gets a new case fileNov 28, 2017
- Deduction grows biggerNov 13, 2017